Hi. My name is Blaze.I am Jerseydevilfreak's first charcter. I am friendly,funny and quiet (Most of the time!) Yes, I have killed a wolf. I don't like talking about it, so please do not ask me about. I have alot of friends, and adoring fans! I LOVE fanart! Just remember to tell me where to find it! :D So enjoy my blog, and don't forget to comment on My Creator's blog, CryptidsBelieversClub!
Monday, March 12, 2012
Hello, and welcome
As most of you know, I am Jerseydevilfreak's character, Blaze. I am a white cat, with a fire mark on my head, and pure blue eyes. I have a backstory, starting with the fact I almost was killed by a wolf, and I killed that wolf. So welcome! And to learn more, go to http://cryptidsbelieversclub.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi!
ReplyDeleteBlaze:Hi!
DeleteHi, Blaze!
ReplyDeleteMeadowpaw: Hi! Do you know battle moves?
Leafpaw: Hi!
Twigfeather: Hello
Rockpaw: what am I doing here?
Prince Gareth: Hey, I remember you! you interrupted one of my speeches!
lets see:
Delete1:Hello!
2:Well...I killed a wolf..
3: Hello apprentice!
4:Hello.
5:How do I know?
6:CUZ IT WAS HORRIBLE!
well blaze like i said on my other comment....VERY VERY impressive.....now try to stay outta trouble!!!! : )
ReplyDeletePrince Gareth: It was not!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBerrywind:Hi Blaze!!!